sábado, 18 de outubro de 2008

VA-Big Mike And Big Stress-Rnb Jumpoff 41 (2008)

1. Usher feat. Jay-Z - Best Thing
2. Usher feat. Jermaine Dupri - Chivaly (Not On The Album)
3. Robin Thicke - Magic (New Single)
4. The Dream feat. Fabolous - I Love Your Girl (Remix)
5. Ryan Leslie feat. Cassie & Fabolous - Addicted (Remix)
6. John Legend feat. Andre 3000 - Green Light
7. R.Kelly & T.I. - Life Of The Party
8. R.Kelly - Freak Show
9. Mary J Blige feat. Ja Rule - Stay
10. Plies, Neyo & Janet Jackson - Bust It Baby (Remix)
11. Plies, Jaimee Foxx & The Dream - Please Excuse My Hands
12. Beyonce - New Shoes (Irreplaceable Pt. 2)
13. Beyonce - Kick Him Out
14. Static Major feat. Lil Wayne - I Got My
15. Ciarra feat. Ludacris - High Price
16. Mario - Music For Life
17. Ashanti feat. Akon & Nelly - Brand
18. Akon Introduces Colby Odonnis - Tell Me T
19. Mariah Carey - I'll Be Lovin You
20. Cassie - 2 In The Morning
21. Chris Brown - Take You Down
22. Usher - Moving Mountains
23. Tank - Personal Assistant
24. Lee Car - Stilettos

Link:
http://lix.in/780af5f4
Senha: xereta

Nenhum comentário: